; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: Postcards: Narnia

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Postcards: Narnia

Inspired by Inside Vancouver's Photo Essays, Vancouver Is Awesome's Unplugged Flickr Pickr, and Miss604's Flickr Pool, I hereby bring you a new section of my blog called Postcards From Vancouver.

Basically, the same idea. Snapshots of Vancouver to share with the world! If you've got some, send them in. Maybe I ought to follow in my predecessor's footsteps and set up a Flickr account for this too? Anyhow, I don't have a fancy camera or anything, but maybe you do and you want to share some of your talent with everyone? Feel free to send them my way with a photo credit!

I'll think about doing the Flickr group thing, but right now I'll start things off with a photo I took in Mount Pleasant last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment