; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: The Vancouver International Fringe Festival - Sept 6 -16 !

Thursday 6 September 2012

The Vancouver International Fringe Festival - Sept 6 -16 !

I have a confession. I have never been to the Fringe Festival. I love shows and plays and all that jazz but have never made it to a Fringe performance! What is wrong with me!?



So the Vancouver International Fringe Festival starts today! Yay! If you're not familiar with the Fringe, it's "BC’s largest theatre festival and North America’s most international Fringe Fest. This year’s Fringe Festival will feature over 754 performances by 97 groups over 11 days, and is expected to attract over 30,000 attendees."

I have my program guide, and there are just so many live performances and plays to choose from! Where to start? How do I go about this? Anyone out there have any advice or recommendations?

I think I kinda want to see Zanna-Don't, since I've already seen Xanadu!

Other than that, I'm told things can be hit or miss. If you have a show you think is worth seeing, let us know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment