; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: The Word on the Street Festival - Sept 29/30

Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Word on the Street Festival - Sept 29/30

So, this weekend will be host to the annual Word on the Street festival here in Vancouver. It takes place all weekend long down by the Vancouver Public Library! Pray for sunshine as it's an outdoor event!





As well, I will be doing a reading there!!! Yes, that's right! Me! Why? Because I wrote a children's book that just came out last month!! It's called Maggie's Chopsticks and is available at Chapters, Book Warehouse, and online through Amazon and Barnes & Nobles, all over the world! Check it out, it's great for kids of all ages, including you! :)




You can find me on Facebook or just come visit me at The Word on the Street festival this Sunday at 1pm. I'll be in the Kids Tent! See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment