; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: Vancouver International Film Festival - Sept 27 - Oct 12

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Vancouver International Film Festival - Sept 27 - Oct 12

The Vancouver International Film Festival (VIFF) begins next week!! I am so stoked for this because it is just another reason why I love Autumn! It's definitely my favourite time of the year! Film festing!



I'll be devoting much of the next two weeks to VIFF! Are you heading down to catch some amazing films? Have you gotten your tickets, your pass, your program guide? You can check out the Sneak Preview guide online, as well as surf the VIFF website to see all the films.

One film I am totally looking forward to is the Closing Gala, HOLY MOTORS, which stars Kylie Minogue!!



What films are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment