; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: Midnight Magic !

Saturday 10 November 2012

Midnight Magic !

Last night, Brooklyn-based band Midnight Magic blew the roof off the Waldorf hotel here in Vancouver!!


Their disco influenced sounds had the entire room dancing! I loved the brass section, and lead singer Tiffany Roth had us screaming for more! Highlights of the night for me included the sultry Heat, their hit song Drop Me a Line, and my favourite, the raise-your-hands-anthem I Found Love.  Everything else was just a delicious sparkly disco cherry on top!



If you're sad that you didn't get to paint on some glitter and come out for this awesome new band, not to worry! You can always check out their music on iTunes

I'm so glad I got to see them in such an intimate venue! Thank you Midnight Magic for coming to Vancouver!! Come back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment