; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: SHOWTUNES NIGHT at 1181 !!!

Wednesday 19 February 2014

SHOWTUNES NIGHT at 1181 !!!

OMIGOD, OMIGOD YOU GUYS!!!

I've been talking about this to my friends for an eternity, it seems. And now it's actually HAPPENING!


I was inspired by Chicago's famous SIDETRACK bar, who has a weekly Showtunes night on both SUNDAY and MONDAY - how AMAZING IS THAT? Sidetrack is a video bar in Chicago that has a million screens and on these nights, they show all sorts of fun clips from Musicals!!

So I've been wanting to do something similar ever since! It's a lot of work - finding all those video clips! But I managed to do it, and put it together, and now it is READY TO GO! Over the holidays, I spoke to the manager at 1181, who humoured me with my idea but was in fact quite serious about having me do this! So here we are!! And I hope you will all join us for an evening of fun, showtunes, singing, drinking, and laughter!!

Check out the Facebook page and Join and Invite Your Friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment