; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: PNE summer concert series 2015

Saturday 20 June 2015

PNE summer concert series 2015

If you haven't already seen the PNE summer concert series, here it is. I usually post this more immediately, but I guess I'm just not too excited about any of the acts this year? Boys II Men are back, and I saw them last summer, and they were good.





There's also the Beach Boys, Colin James, and Loverboy.

I'm semi-excited for Pat Benatar.




And Hall & Oates

But otherwise, I'm kinda meh about the whole thing. I mean, I would love it if they could book the likes of Debbie Gibson & Tiffany, or even Martika (who'll be playing Seattle Pride next weekend!)




Check out the list for yourself at the PNE website for full details, performers, and dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment