; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: Vancouver Symphony Orchestra

Saturday 10 October 2015

Vancouver Symphony Orchestra

The other night I got the opportunity to go see a concert put on by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.

As I sat there and let the music wash over me, I realized just what a magical experience it really is. Why don't I go to the symphony more often? The musicians are wonderful, the selections are unique and varied, and the Orpheum theatre is simply gorgeous. It really is a beautiful cultural evening out on the town that will whisk you away from your daily troubles if only for a few hours. Who doesn't want that? Go experience the symphony!

Check out some of the special events coming up, including this Bugs Bunny/Looney Toons night!


And for anyone 35yo and younger, or any full time student, you have the ability to get tickets to the symphony for only $15! What are you waiting for?


No comments:

Post a Comment